4th Of July Planner Kit | PRINTABLE PLANNER STICKERS
This listing is for A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT.
These are for PERSONAL USE only. Please do not share, redistribute, create physical output to sell, or sell this item.
This set of stickers are designed for use in any planner. This set includes 3 letter size pages. You can trim down these sheets in half for storage.
You will receive 1 .zip file with 12 individual files. All in US letter size 8.5" x 11"
3 JPEG files
3 PNG black trace files
3 PDF files
3 Silhouette cut files
- There are NO refunds or returns on digital products! Please make sure you're purchasing what you want before you confirm your purchase.
- If you have a Silhouette machine and are using the cut files, open the Silhouette Studio files, check your settings to make sure you are printing in U.S. Letter size (8.5" x 11"), print onto sticker paper, adjust your blade settings, and cut! The cut lines are designed to kiss cut the stickers and then cut the individual sheets. Everything is ready to go!
- If you do not have a Silhouette machine, download the PDF/JPG files and print onto sticker paper. Make sure you are printing in US letter size (8.5" x 11"). For PDF, make sure your PDF settings are set to print at Actual Size - 100%. Then cut with the tool of your choice!
- Please note, colors vary by monitor and printer. You made need to make adjustments or print in different settings to get the desired look. Be sure to print at ACTUAL SIZE, do not scale images. For best results print on your printers 'high quality' setting.
- Please note, I do not have a Cricut machine and can not give assistance for cutting with a Cricut machine. I recommend checking YouTube tutorials, they've saved my life in the past with my Silhouettes and can most likely help you! I apologize for any inconvenience.
Follow us for coupons, updates, previews and more!
Artwork under free commercial use with attribution:
www.flaticon.com, www.freepik.com, www.vecteezy.com
All other artwork original and by me, Alyssa Cesa of Bella Rose Paper Co.